0 Project complete
I am pursuing my master degree of Software Engineering, and having 6+ years of experience in Mobile Development working on different applications with different businesses and have a great ambition to learn more and more. I have big passion to learn more about software Engineering, As in each project I try to use best practices to make code runs fast and let project became bigger without additional effort to rewriting parts of the application in future.
0 Project complete
GPA: 3.3 , Graduation Project: A
Digital Egypt Cubs Initiative (DECI) Therefore, the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology launched a new initiative under the name “Digital Egypt Cubs Initiative (DECI)” with great emphasis on developing the technological capabilities of the Egyptian youth by providing them with cutting edge, top of the line facilities and workshops to equip them with all the necessary skills to be updated with the technological advancements of the world in the field of communications and information technology.
-Working on Computer visions apps used for Agriculture Research and Development
-Restructure the apps to apply clean architecture
-Work with TensorFlow lite machine learning models
-Working on B2B application for valu agents to facilitate the process.
-Fix production bugs in a valU customer app (Flutter).
-Working in a team to develop a governmental application (Digital Sharjah).
-Handle Application security and obfuscation of the code.
-Lead the team to follow the GitFlow.
-Manage the release performance.
-Review code and maintain legacy code
-Handle some business scenarios in the project
-Suggest a better approach with a plan to be considered in the process
-Developed an e-marketing application with videos called 3laCam there were many
challenges in this project.
- Working with firebase, video previewing, handling big business issues.
- Architect chat module and all real-time database connected to mobile application.
- Applied multi apks for the application and make an obsfuction to reduce the application size and make it high performance
-3lacam Application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alacam.www
- Developed an application for yachts and calculating fuel consumption for them and
my role was creating an algorithm and build the sequence, and purpose the idea to
the customer directly.
- Architect a system for social events from scratch, helping the backend developer in database scheme and data shown on dashboard, and purpose new ideas to the customer.
- Working with coachBase Real-Time database in some projects , it was a nice experience to learn something new.
- Fixing the crashes on the uploaded applications for the company. Working on finished projects.
- Applied Agile methodology on the team, working as a Scrum Master in some projects.
- Assembled an android application which is the controller between customer and
bike. As Baddel is a renting Bike system.
- Handled multi-threading and concurrency programming, and connected to embedded Systems with TCP socket and SignalR webSocket.
- Working on the admin panel website with Angular 2+
- Developed Business TO Business applications like (toyKids, DeliveryBoy) and
Business TO Customer application with the team (Where).
- Worked on a new android device which is ANDROID POS with built-in Thermal Printer, Use FIREBASE in web Socket and SOAP web-services as web-services work with XML,. Improved my SQL query skills.
- Developed new Android Archive (.AAR) of indoor positioning system in Cairo
- Improved my programming skills as I have learned how to write clean code with applying Design patterns and SOLID Design principles. Created my first AAR which will work with any other app.
- I was responsible of android application which is a indoor positioning and navigation
system using new technologies.
- Assembled a prototype application navigate and locate mobile indoors & I programmed an application controls a robot, I had faced by virtual Reality tools like (UNREAL GAME ENGINE).
Do you need great Mobile App developed with high quality and tight deadline? You have landed at the right place. I have big passion to learn more about software Engineering, As in each project I try to use best practices to make code runs fast and let project became bigger without additional effort to rewriting parts of the application in future.
Ask me for anything
NasrCity, Cairo, Egypt