0 Project complete
I am pursuing my master degree of Software Engineering, and having 6+ years of experience in Mobile Development working on different applications with different businesses and have a great ambition to learn more and more. I have big passion to learn more about software Engineering, As in each project I try to use best practices to make code runs fast and let project became bigger without additional effort to rewriting parts of the application in future.
0 Project complete
GPA: 3.3 , Graduation Project: A
-Working on B2B application for valu agents to facilitate the process.
-Fix production bugs in a valU customer app (Flutter).
-Working in a team to develop a governmental application (Digital Sharjah).
-Handle Application security and obfuscation of the code.
-Lead the team to follow the GitFlow.
-Manage the release performance.
-Review code and maintain legacy code
-Handle some business scenarios in the project
-Suggest a better approach with a plan to be considered in the process
-Developed an e-marketing application with videos called 3laCam there were many
challenges in this project.
- Working with firebase, video previewing, handling big business issues.
- Architect chat module and all real-time database connected to mobile application.
- Applied multi apks for the application and make an obsfuction to reduce the application size and make it high performance
-3lacam Application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alacam.www
- Developed an application for yachts and calculating fuel consumption for them and
my role was creating an algorithm and build the sequence, and purpose the idea to
the customer directly.
- Architect a system for social events from scratch, helping the backend developer in database scheme and data shown on dashboard, and purpose new ideas to the customer.
- Working with coachBase Real-Time database in some projects , it was a nice experience to learn something new.
- Fixing the crashes on the uploaded applications for the company. Working on finished projects.
- Applied Agile methodology on the team, working as a Scrum Master in some projects.
- Assembled an android application which is the controller between customer and
bike. As Baddel is a renting Bike system.
- Handled multi-threading and concurrency programming, and connected to embedded Systems with TCP socket and SignalR webSocket.
- Working on the admin panel website with Angular 2+
- Developed Business TO Business applications like (toyKids, DeliveryBoy) and
Business TO Customer application with the team (Where).
- Worked on a new android device which is ANDROID POS with built-in Thermal Printer, Use FIREBASE in web Socket and SOAP web-services as web-services work with XML,. Improved my SQL query skills.
- Developed new Android Archive (.AAR) of indoor positioning system in Cairo
- Improved my programming skills as I have learned how to write clean code with applying Design patterns and SOLID Design principles. Created my first AAR which will work with any other app.
- I was responsible of android application which is a indoor positioning and navigation
system using new technologies.
- Assembled a prototype application navigate and locate mobile indoors & I programmed an application controls a robot, I had faced by virtual Reality tools like (UNREAL GAME ENGINE).
Do you need great Mobile App developed with high quality and tight deadline? You have landed at the right place. I have big passion to learn more about software Engineering, As in each project I try to use best practices to make code runs fast and let project became bigger without additional effort to rewriting parts of the application in future.